SEO Techniques: 7 Long-Term SEO Best Practices to Rank Higher on Google
Check out our SEO Techniques tutorial where we cover some of the top long-term SEO strategies to rank higher on Google. It’s very difficult to rank your website high on Google and consistely drive SEO traffic. That’s why you need to focus on long-term strategies for your website like keyword research, tecnhical SEO, backlinks, content creation, content optimization, topic clusters, and content hubs. Ultimately, you want to create the best resources and organize your website so it is user-friendly and Google-friendly.
While my SEO tutorials generally follow a similar theme throughout, my goal is to give you simple and easy to use tips that you can follow with ease. You will never lose rankings if you avoid Black Hat SEO techniques and focus on White Hat SEO techniques.
7 SEO Techniques for 2020 and Beyond
1. Research your top 100 keywords, group them, & plan content
2. Create and/or update keyword-focused content every single day
3. Focus on creating comprehensive content for 1 topic and its subtopics
4. Create supporting visual content like videos, images, and infographics
5. Website architecture, internal links & content hubs
6. Improve top pages & optimize for top search queries in Google Search Console
7. Increase backlinks & use external links to websites
Surfside PPC Article for SEO Techniques: https://surfsideppc.com/seo-techniques/
Complete Surfside PPC SEO Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCKZKQoSq6y4Zebbxz71dATBZOEUDW755
#SPPC #SPPCSEO #SEO #SearchEngineOptimization