What Are The SEO Techniques? | Technical Tutorials
What Are The SEO Techniques?
SEO is aimed at helping you earn greater visibility in search results. The main differences have to do with how closely SEO tactics align with Google guidelines and how that ultimately impacts your SEO efforts.
Types of SEO Techniques
1.White Hat SEO
2.Black Hat SEO
3.Gray Hat SEO
1. White Hat SEO
White Hat SEO refers to the usage of strategies, techniques, and tactics that improves your search rankings on a search engine results page (SERP).
White Hat SEO focus on a human audience and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
White Hat SEO is used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their website.
Examples of White Hat SEO include:
1. Quality content
2. Content relevant keywords
3. Keyword-rich page titles and metadata
4. Well structured markup language
5. Authoritative inbound links
6. Simple website navigation
8. Fast site loading times and mobiles friendliness
2. Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO is a practice against search engine guidelines and are used to increase a website or page’s rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines’ guidelines.
These often end in a penalty from search engines.
Examples of Black Hat SEO include:
1. Content Automation
2. Doorway Pages
3. Hidden Text or Links
4. Keyword Stuffing
5. Sneaky Redirects
7. Link Schemes
8. Guest Posting Networks
9. Link Manipulation (including buying links)
10. Article Spinning
11. Link Farms, Link Wheels or Link Networks
12. Rich Snippet Markup Spam
13. Automated Queries to Google
14. Creating pages, subdomains, or domains with duplicate content
15. Pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing, viruses, trojans, and other malware
3. Gray Hat SEO
Gray Hat SEO is difficult to define. Gray Hat SEO is not something between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO, but rather the practice of tactics which remain ill-defined by published material coming out of Google, and for which reasonable people could disagree on how the tactics support with the Google’s published guidelines.
Examples of Gray Hat SEO include:
2. Purchasing old domains
3. Duplicate content
4. Link buying
5. Social media automation and purchasing followers