What is White, Black, and Grey Hat SEO | Techniques for ranking your Website | Invincible Lion
BLACK, WHITE, GREY HAT SEO TECHNIQUES:
White hat SEO is a term used to refer to SEO strategies that function within the rules and expectations of search engines and searchers. It means implementing techniques to improve a website’s search engine ranking without relying on tricks to undermine a search engine’s algorithm.
1. Quality content.
2. Content-relevant keywords.
3. Keyword-rich page titles and metadata.
4. Lean code/well-structured markup language.
5. Authoritative inbound links.
6. Simple website navigation.
7. Fast page loading
8. Mobile friendly
Black hat SEO refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or page’s rank in search engines through means that violate the search engine’s terms of service.
1. Content Automation.
2. Doorway Pages.
3. Hidden Text or Links.
4. Keyword Stuffing.
5. Reporting a Competitor (or Negative SEO)
6. Sneaky Redirects.
8. Link Schemes.
Gray Hat SEO is an SEO practice that’s riskier than White Hat SEO, but one that may or may not result in your site being banned from search engines and their affiliate sites.
1. Add Length to Your Old Content
2. Buying Expired Domains
3. Using Private Blogging Network (PBN)
4. Taking Advantage of the Right Keyword Density
5. Careful Use of Social Bookmarking Sites
6. Having Several Social Media Accounts
#WhiteHatSEO #BlackHatSEO #GreyHatSEO #SEO #InvincibleLion
➡️ My Advanced SEO course for FREE (16+ hours of content)
➡️ Connect with Us:
1. Join our Facebook group (Discussions and Networking):
2. Checkout Our Instagram for amazing content:
3. Follow me on LinkedIn (Connect on the professional platform):
4. Want to grow your Business? Get more leads, more sales, and More brand awareness!! Book a call with me.
5. My recommendations (Products, Services, Books):